Kale Chips

Tuesday, May 5, 2015



Homemade Kale Chips are easily my favorite healthy snack right now. I make them at least 3 times a week and surprisingly it fills me up enough to last me a couple of hours and that's usually cause I make a whole bag and EAT IT ALL.

Ingredients:

1 10 oz bag of kale
3 Tbs olive oil
Dash of salt
Parmesan cheese (optional, but kind of necessary!)

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Add the olive oil to the kale and with your hands massage the kale to make sure it is all evenly coated. Put kale on baking sheet, add salt on top and Parmesan cheese (if you want). I usually put it in the oven for like 10 minutes and then check just to make sure they don't burn and add another 5-10 minutes depending on how crispy you want them. So total 15-20 minutes. Then enjoy warm. You can eat them cold too but I prefer fresh out of the oven :) 

What are your go-to guilt free snacks?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |